Monday, December 29, 2008

Sometimes I worry ...

About my family.

I mean, I have always been left alone to watch sport, and to follow the fourtunes of teams like The Breakers, the Black Caps, the Silver Ferns or All Blacks.

Now, however, the family have become sports-mad. I remember with Sarah and Desiree, when it came to a choice between netball and (finger)nails, the nails won, hands down if you see what I mean! But now ...

So here's Sarah training for tennis,

IMG_7669

and for 10-pin bowling

IMG_7669

and for ski-jumping.

IMG_7669

No - sorry! That's actually Sarah choosing the colour of her costume.

Ski-jumping takes concentration.

IMG_7687

One of life's hard lessons - sometimes the results of your endeavours aren't quite what you wished for.

IMG_7684

Sarah has always been well-balanced girl - here's the evidence!

IMG_7671

Desiree got into the swing of things as well!

IMG_7695

But Craig currently holds the 10-pin bowling record!

IMG_7698

No comments: